Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SAN BERNARDINO DIVORCE

The last time I was at the Superior Court of California County of San Bernardino court house I noticed a lot of people were representing them selves without an attorney. I felt bad for a lot of them because I know they were not getting fare orders and were walking away totally frustrated. Some of these people hired paralegal services to help them but others just went at it alone either way they were not walking away from the court house happy. I would have liked to have offered these people help but I am prevented from soliciting business so I didn't say a word. There still are a few family law attorneys like myself that will meet with people free of charge and review their case and offer advice. I will quote a fair retainer sometimes at 60% less than other attorneys and offer equal or better representation in the court room. Or I will offer my paralegal services to them for even greater savings. If you know someone in the San Bernardino area who needs help you may wish to refer them to me. They can call 909-884-2191 or contact me at my website prainitolaw.com either way.